Countries abroad has excellent payment and online banking facilities. Using online gateways, it is possible to shop online with a credit card number. This system is slowly entering in Nepal and now we too can buy online using credit or debit card issued by Nepali banks (VISA/Mastercard/SCT).
This new system is implemented in only limited eCommerce sites and payment wallet. You can load balance in your Khalti waller using internet banking, debit or credit cards or ebanking. Similarly, OtuShop also allows customers to buy online in Nepal using their debit/credit card or by using Khalti Wallet.
Payment using card is every. The steps are given below.
1. Go to the online shop signup and enter shipping address.
2. Choose Credit Card as Your Payment Method. You can use card issued by Nepal based banks.
3. Enter Your Name as written on your Debit or Credit Card.
4. Enter your card information: the credit card number, expiration date, and security code (CSV code). For Visa, MasterCard, and SCT, the three-digit security code is printed on the back of the card.
5. You might need to put OTP if you have enabled it.
Further information is illustrated in image below.